Vanilla 5.2 coming soon
Vanilla 5.2 will be released the 16th of March, 2016. We are happy to share this post with you !
Vanilla 5.2 includes a set of new features :
- Vanilla Air is now integrated as a module inside Vanilla, making our Analytics engine available natively inside the BI and ETL stacks. Awesome ! We have done a clean, useful and consistent integration, its not a combination of different vendors software to have 'Analytics + Visualization' in a bundle.
- WebMetadata is our new Web interface to create Metadata documents using just a browser. For immediate usage after platform installation ! This module allows designers to create Metadata on their own database without having to install anymore our java studio. Best at early stage of platform discovery.
- Vanilla Viewer can now run interactive Vanilla Air document, giving the power to end user to setup and run their own Statistical analysis and predictive models from Vanilla portal.
- Server update management : admin can now use an update mechanism to take benefit of the future patch we will publish on a centralized server. Its again a feature that will make your life easier.
- Many New Features such as a centralized Maps manager, ETL consistency box, Workflow to process Air and R models, Olap Date calculation, KpiMaps calculcation, support for OData datasets, continuous support for latest Hadoop stacks, etc …
We will give you more details about our new Vanilla version. Stay connected with us !
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
With Vanilla 5.2, we renew our documentations and help guides. This tutorial is about basic Vanilla use and help you to start.